Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cupcakes and Urology

My second sons first birthday is coming up and I am trying to figure out what I want to feed him for his birthday bash! I know, cake! But do I just go for it and give him the full sugary load... or like my first son bake him a healthy cupcake with less sugar in it so his eyes don't pop out of his head? If I bake him a "special" cake I then need to have additional "cakes" for the rest of us sugar fiens in the family. Why do I stress over this?????? Because I have GUILT...mother guilt that the things I did for the first child I should at least try to replicate for the second child...

Now moving on to child number THREE.... NO we are not in the market for child number three. As a matter of fact my husband has an appointment with the urologist on August 22nd! Mark your calendars my husbands nuts are on the chopping block. Suprisingly he is all for it - or not so suprisingly as he spoke to a friend who had it done and his friend remarked " it's the best thing I have done in a long time we are like rabbits now!". Great! (sarcasm). Now back to three, I believe that at some point in the future when my youngest is old enough I will inevitably have the desire for a baby again.... call me crazy but I see it in my future. Hence, I think we have to stop it now. I hope we don't regret our decision but I do know that for many reasons two is just perfect for our family.... So off to the urologist my husband goes.

Now back to those cupcakes! I just ordered some from a place in Templeton that makes yummmy vanilla ones and if I have the time I will make my second little darling a not so sugary concoction...but if not I am sure he will be just fine and know that I love him just the same! And my husband, maybe I will love hime a little more! :-)

No comments: